Sunday, August 20, 2017
Grief and Hope
When you love and miss someone who has died you "Grieve".
Your life is forever changed by that grief.
Those that do not understand how you feel may say you need to "move on" or "get over it".
Everyone grieves at their own pace.
This is not something you get over or move on from.
Getting over it is just not an option.
Please be patient,
I am doing my very best.
God is helping me move forward in my new life one breath at a time.
I have some days that are worse than others due to the pain of my broken heart.
But, I do have some days that have fewer tears.
I believe that is better than no days, right?
If I can give some advice,
1. Don't be afraid to mention their name
2. Don't be afraid to make me cry
3. I know they are in a better place, but, I still wish they were here
4. God gave them the life they had
5. We loved the life we had
6. I absolutely know I will see them again
7. We didn't feel like we "Suffered"
8. We found Joy in our life just the way The Lord gave it
9. Treasure every moment
10. My Hope is in The Lord